Model Sign Up for CMG Dubai Fashion Week TOUR
BY INVITATION ONLY! | All scheduled Offered Events and Tours with CMG Dubai => here
REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR 2025 !
CMG Dubai Fashion Week Tour dates: MARCH 2-9, 2025
REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR 2025 !
CMG Dubai Fashion Week Tour dates: MARCH 2-9, 2025
PLEASE REGISTER using MODEL REGISTRATION FORM (shown below) if wish to model/parade/defile at The CMG Dubai Fashion Week TOUR! We are happy to promote You further in Paris, Dubai, and NYC and worldwide! Early you register the longer You will be promoted by Cupani/ CMG! Please read and follow Exclusive Model Etiquette Model Entry Fee will be used to promote a model nationally and internationally via our website, flyers, announcements, a Breaking News video, and posts on Facebook and on Instagram at CMG Dubai Fashion Week in order to make you evolve and noticed! In addition, you will be featured by Amazing Fashion Magazine ! Early you enter the longer You will be promoted by Cupani/ CMG!
Model Registration Form
Agreement & Memorandum of Understanding
- I agree to participate in the 2024-26 CMG Season Event and other scheduled preparatory meetings / training / rehearsals and post-events organized by the Founder and Cupani Fashion LLC /Cupani Marketing Group (CMG) (“The Founder / Company”), its successors, heirs, licensees, producers, contractors, employees and any third parties.
- I understand that Designers and Models, amateur or professional, looking to break into the glamorous world of modeling and fashion, CMG Dubai Fashion Week might be my chance of a lifetime! Each Participating Designer / Fashion Brand and Models will be judged by CMG Judges and The Audience in attendance (Spectators). Each spectator will receive two (2) color wristbands (one color for the Designer, and one for the Top Model) upon his/her entrance. Wristbands will be used to cast votes. Wristbands will be used to vote for the Top Designer and Top Model. Spectators are encouraged to cast their vote (by handing out a wristband) to the Most Outstanding Designer / Fashion Brand and The Most Outstanding Model! Scores by CMG Judges and the Audience in attendance will be summed up. The Designer with the maximum of votes will win. The Model with the maximum of votes, LIKES, and VIEWS will win. Hairstylists and Makeup Artists who have prepared a model winner will win automatically when their Model wins!
- I understand that The CMG Dubai Fashion Week offers a select few talented designers an opportunity to affordably showcase their collections in Paris, France, to compete for awards, and to win a travel award (an invitation, a voucher, and service by CMG to the winner) to present his/her collection in the High Fashion Industry cities such New York, US; London, UK, and Paris, France, for instance CMG Paris Fashion Week.
- As much as 10% from all ticket proceedings go to the CMG award vouchers to support five (5) prospective winners: The Eventful Line 101; The Eventful Model 101; The Eventful Makeup Artists 101; The Eventful Hairstylist 101; and The Eventful Photographer 101. Vouchers can only be redeemed at the Fashion Show where the Winner was invited to participate at and present his/her collection or creative works. If the Winner chooses not to participate at the next fashion event where he/she has been invited, CMG reserves the rights to invite the winner next in ranking.
- In addition, CMG is assisting our Featured Fashion Designers and is officially inviting boutique and gallery owners, celebrities, or any other guests who might be interested to view and purchase the designers' collection in Dubai, New York, London, or Paris.
- CMG stimulates the education and international collaboration between the U.S. and other countries. IQEdu-Scientific USA http://iq-edu.weebly.com/ and participants of Fashion Shows (designers, models, hairstylists, MUAs, photographers, bloggers, backstage assistants, entertainers, and volunteers/interns) will benefit from our fashion show! Each participant may claim a Certificate of Continuing Education and Professional Development in regard to his/her participation at CMG Fashion Show (mах. 10 hours).
- I understand that Each Participating Designer / Fashion Brand is required to secure his/her designer's package in advance. The earlier the Designer/ Fashion Brand obtain the package and register the longer The CMG will promote his /her brand!
- Each Participating Designer / Fashion Brand will be competing for: Line 101 and other awards which include but are not limited to the CMG Travel Award . Each Participating Designer / Fashion Brand will be judged by The CMG Judges and Spectators. Spectators are encouraged to offer their vote (or wristband) to the Most Outstanding Designer / Fashion Brand! Each Participating Designer / Fashion Brand may direct his/her spectators (group of supporters) to obtain his/her tickets spectators to obtain his/her tickets (VIP, General admission) at
- Purchased ticket(s) are non-negotiable and non-refundable. No shipping fees are required when purchasing event ticket(s) online. You will receive a confirmation of your purchase by e-mail. Present your confirmation e-mail at the entrance. PLEASE NOTE: No Physical Show Seat Tickets are issued for Online Seat Purchase. All Guest must check in at the door for show entry. Please state the name of the Credit/Debit Card Holder that purchased the Online Show Seats to gain entry to the Showcase. Each Purchased Seat will be eligible to only ONE Vote. Seat(s) tickets can be used to vote, without the Purchased Seat Guest(s) being Present in Person – Designers/Models/Hairstylists/Makeup Artists can receive votes by their supporters who purchased a Show Seat(s) (VIP Front Row Seat or General Seat) – Only Purchased Seats are eligible to vote.
- I understand that I may invite my supporters, followers, family and friends to join me and obtain their tour package I also understand that my flyers, business video-invite assists me in promoting my success!
- I understand that my guests may purchase their tickets (Please visit "CMG Dubai Fashion Week" in the "Store" Section.
- In order to participate in "The Most Beautiful Ever!" / "The Most Handsome Ever!" competition, designers shall: A) order his/her favorite photo(s)* from any CMG Dubai Fashion Week gallery and B) enter the Photo Contest! Ordered photos will be posted on modern social media (Cupani Fashion / CMG Dubai Fashion Week Facebook and Instagram). Voting period will be from March 20 till March 30th (for the Spring Show). Stylists and Makeup Artists are encouraged to engage their social media to vote on Cupani Fashion, CMG Dubai Fashion Week Facebook and Instagram! Models with the most "Likes" will be the winner of "The Most Beautiful Ever!" / "The Most Handsome Ever!" contest.
- I understand that Designers/ Models/ Hairstylist/ Makeup Artists can be photographed and interviewed during the scheduled Tour. Fashion Designers should be prepared to showcase and invest in your fashion brand and show why they’re a Hot Emerging Fashion Brand.
- I understand that Cupani Marketing Group attempts to have a wider range of participants from various backgrounds for the Fashion Show/ Scheduled Tour. We believe that your participation would constitute a great vehicle for exposing and advertising your brand to the public, media/press, TV, print, online, newspapers, fashion magazines and various other fashion model branding opportunities, domestically as well as abroad.
- Each Participating Model is competing for: CMG Dubai Model 101 WINNER Title; Promotional Photoshoots or Events; CMG Travel Awards to participate at fashion shows during the CMG New York City Fashion Week, or CMG Paris Fashion Week or CMG Los Angeles Fashion Week Awards! Each Participating Model, or Model Brand will be judged by CMG Judges worldwide. Hairstylists and Makeup Artists who have prepared a model winner will win automatically when their Model wins! Each Model may direct his/her family, friends, followers, spectators (group of supporters) to obtain his/her model voting ticket order, to vote for CMG Dubai Model 101 WINNER contest.
- How models participate in CMG Dubai Model 101 WINNER CONTEST: A) order his/her favorite photo/s* from any CMG Dubai Fashion Week gallery and B) enter the Photo Contest! Ordered photos will be posted on Cupani Fashion and CMG Dubai Fashion Week Facebook and Instagram. Voting period will be from March 20 till March 30th. Models will be judged A) quantitatively (based on the number of photos) and B) qualitatively (based on the numbers of “LIKES” his/her photographs are getting once published on Facebook and Instagram social media and Fashion Magazine).
- Participants are encouraged to engage their social media to vote for photos on Cupani Fashion and CMG Dubai Fashion Week Facebook and Instagram! Models are encouraged to engage their social media to vote at Cupani Fashion and CMG Dubai Fashion Week Facebook and Instagram! Models with A) The Most Purchased Photos (quantity) + B) "Likes" on these photos (quality) will be CMG Dubai Model 101 WINNER !
- Each Participating Photographer is competing for: CMG Dubai Photographer 101 WINNER Title ; Promotional Photoshoots or Events; and other awards including but not limited to a Travel Award. Each Participating Photographer will be judged A) quantitatively (based on the number of photos) and B) qualitatively (based on the numbers of “LIKES” his/her photographs are getting once published on Facebook and Instagram social media and Fashion Magazine).
- I acknowledge that I volunteer my time and efforts, and I am not entitled to compensation from Company for my time and efforts. I further understand that I am donating my efforts and time for the production / coverage of CMG Dubai Fashion Week Tour. My participation puts me and my brand in the spotlight at the Events to be noticed by a national and international audience and media alike! CMG Paris Fashion Week /CMG New York Fashion Week/ CMG Dubai Fashion Week are encouraging me to get myself noticed! I, as the selected participant, can receive national / international event prints, online and video-based marketing materials, as well as other Company publications, advertisements, promotions and / or other events.
- Why should designers show their collection at Fashion Week/ Scheduled Tours? Why should models model and promote their Model Brand at Fashion Week/ Scheduled Tours? Fashion Week/ Scheduled Tours is covered by the whole media - TV, print and online. As a designer, fashion brand, model, model brand, stylist, makeup artist or photographer, you’ll benefit from free advertising! Imagine the broad audience you will reach! You get a lot of value at no cost! Advertising budgets for a full media campaign can run into millions. Somehow, the $500,000 big name designers spend for their New York Fashion Week shows, look very expensive. And if you are a designer, fashion brand, model, model brand, stylist, makeup artist, or photographer, the media coverage offers you instant brand and name recognition. Again, your investment for a show looks pretty good since you can meet potential new business contacts, potential buyers along with the whole press and media corps.
- So, as a designer, should you try to show you collection or present your creative, modeling skills? That is a business decision you need to make on your own. If you think that CMG New York City or CMG Paris Fashion Week Designer Showcase will offer you the exposure you need, then planning to show your collection during this event might be the right thing. If you are a newly emerging designer, fashion brand, model, model brand, stylist, makeup artist, or photographer who has not yet participated in this type of event before, then we would guide and assist you with featuring your collection. As an upcoming designer, seasoned designer, boutique owner, fashion brand, model, model brand, stylist, makeup artist, or photographer, you might have questions as to how this all works out for you.
- How much does it cost to run a New York Fashion Week runway show? Quite honestly, a lot! We do not have exact figures, but as a ballpark figure, it might cost anywhere between $20,000 to $500,000 per show. Of course, these are big name shows where hotshot models exhibit your collection. Smaller shows might cost less. Some designers choose to "band together" and pool their resources, so that they can produce a runway show. Some of them look for sponsorships. No matter how much the cost is, you will need to invest some money into the show during the New York Fashion Week.
- If it is so expensive to produce a show, then why do designers do it? For the sake of exposure! It might be expensive to produce a show, but you get to show your collection, your creative work or modeling skills to the entire world. The press coverage alone is worth a lot of money. Imagine if you have to place advertising in a major newspaper or a fashion magazine such as Vogue or Ico or Hollywood Issue. Your advertising will only run once and reach only a tiny segment of the audience.
- CODE OF CONDUCT
The Producer/s will make the final decision regarding any production or operation of the show. The Producer/s reserve the right to amend or modify the model line of any designer at any time prior to, or during the show. Any person directing verbal abuses (including but not limited to yelling, screaming, using derogative or provocative language, profanities, putting forward falsehood, offensive or libelous speech expressed in oral communications, cellphone messages, voicemails, emails, social media posts / comments and the like) or physical abuses - that may or may not cause bodily harm or injuries - at the Producer/s, CMG Judges, Participants, or Staff may be dismissed from the current and any future show(s) and escorted by security guards from the venue or the scheduled promotional video- and photoshoots. Any physical or verbal altercation or abuse either prior, during or following a fashion show or scheduled promotional events including photo- or videoshoots, will result in the immediate dismissal of the parties involved regardless of any explanation or reasoning of the altercation. Parties will be dismissed from the fashion event or the promotional events scheduled and offered by CMG. CMG will not be responsible for the loss, theft or damage of any items you will bring to the show. We do ask all participants to keep their valuables, weapons (e.g., firearms, knives, slingshots, baseball bats and the like), alcoholic beverages, controlled substances and hazardous materials at home. Any individual caught stealing personal items and or property will result in the immediate dismissal from the event and escorted by security guards. All participants, including designers, models, stylists, makeup artists, photographers, and partners, agree not to smoke, vape, chew tobacco, consume recreational drugs, take medications that cause drowsiness, or drink any alcoholic beverages shortly prior to, during the show and/or promotional event, such as photo- videoshoot. All participants must show up on time sober for our check-in prior to 9:00 am, not after. All parties must advise guest(s) of the accepted dress code. If not followed, regardless of purchase of admission ticket, guest(s) with an inappropriate attire will not be admitted. Guest(s) are expected to dress fashionably. Sneakers, fitted caps, T-shirts, shorts and jerseys are not acceptable. Guest(s) must check their coats, backpacks, duffle bags and other luggage at the cloak (no exceptions). Only Designers and Models in an upcoming showcase are allowed in the backstage area. Each designer is allowed to be accompanied by one (1) assistant, not more. Designers and models are not allowed to sneak in any additional guest(s) backstage (including but not limited to additional assistants, family members, relatives, friends, buddies, acquaintances, and the like). Models who have not been assigned to their model line-up, are not to contact or harass designers.
All social media posts (personal website, Facebook, Instagram, Flipagram, Twitter and etc.) taken at the event or the scheduled promotional photo- and videoshoots by the Founder / Company”), shall be hash-tagged and acknowledged as follows:
The Founder & Producer Dr. Lacie Cupani
CMG Dubai Fashion Show
#cmgdubaifashionweek #cmgparisfashionweek #luxury #Models #designers #hairstylists #MUA #photographers #photogrid #cmgnycfw #NYC #LosAngeles #Atlanta #Houston #Dallas #Chicago #Montreal #Toronto #Paris #London #Tokyo #Moscow #Milan #Rome #Sydney #Berlin #Dubai #cmgdubaifashionweek #amazingfashionmagazine
ALL PARTICIPANTS (DESIGNERS, MODELS, STYLISTS, MAKEUP ARTISTS, PHOTOGRAPHERS, SPONSORS, PARTNERS, MEDIA, PRESS, JUDGES, AND SPECTATORS) MUST ARRIVE IN A FASHIONABLE ATTIRE! ALL PARTICIPANTS (DESIGNERS, MODELS, STYLISTS, MAKEUP ARTISTS, PHOTOGRAPHERS, PARTNERS, MEDIA, PRESS, JUDGES, AND SPECTATORS) SHALL BE PREPARED FOR INTERVIEWS AT OUR RED CARPET OR MEDIA WALL (BASEBALL CAPS, BAGGY AND/OR TORN JEANS, JERSIES, BIG T SHIRTS, SWEATS ETC ARE NOT PERMITTED). PARTICIPANTS WILL BE DISMISSED IMMEDIATELY FOR SNEAKING IN UNAUTHORIZED INDIVIDUALS BACKSTAGE.
Designers must arrive at the designated call time 9:00AM - allowed to be accompanied by only one (1) assistant backstage. Designers are responsible for their garments. CMG will not be held responsible for the loss, theft or damage of any garments or accessories. Food and beverages are not permitted in the event venue, or backstage at or near hair and makeup stations. Designers are not permitted to switch models once the final selection has been made. CMG reserves the right to make changes to designer's model line-up without prior notice. Designers shall submit their music fragment 15 minutes max at www.cupanifashion.com/submit-music.html prior 40 days of show. All designers must review and preview their collection with the producers. All choreography of models on the runway must be presented, previewed and approved by producers prior to the show. Each designer is responsible for creating his/her own line-up chart detailed with photos and looks in the order of line-up. Designers are also responsible for the number of looks of their collection at the appointed time of showing. If not, your presentation will go out with the number of looks lined-up. Designers are most welcome to bring his /her clothing racks, iron, iron board! If any property of CMG borrowed is lost, stolen or damaged, the borrower (i.e., the designer), will be responsible for the cost of replacement. Furthermore, fashion designer's list of VIP guests must be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 15th for February show or Aug 15th for the September /October show. Designers are responsible for finding e-mail addresses of CMG who will officially invite fashion designer's VIP guests. All Designers shall follow The Code of Conduct (#25).
Models must arrive at the designated call time 9:00AM with washed and dry hair. Face makeup and hair styling will be provided on the day of the event. Models must sign all required documents to participate. These documents must be submitted prior to the event. As mentioned earlier, models will be dismissed without delay for sneaking unauthorized individuals backstage. All participants under the age of 18 must have a parental form signed and submitted prior to the event. Food and beverages are not permitted in the hotel or any guest(s) backstage. Models must not contact or harass any designers that they are not assigned to. All models are expected to be neatly groomed. Both male and female models must arrive neatly groomed. Men must be clean-shaven. Ladies must have their hair washed and dried prior to the show (no grease or gel). Hands and feet must be well maintained and presentable. Nails must not be longer that a centimeter (⅓ of an inch) from your finger tip. Examples of clean polish are: natural pink, nude, clear and similar tones. Feet must be neatly pedicured (chipped polish is not acceptable). No smelly feet! You will not be permitted to model if your nails are not done as instructed, especially for models wearing open toe shoes. Models must maintain proper hygiene (e.g., no bad body odor or bad breath), or they may be subject to dismissal from the show. Models are responsible for their own model bags (compact size) of small personal belongings, including items which designers may request. Examples of such belongings may be: shoes, thongs, stockings, belts and the like. Except for large hat boxes and laptop bags, no luggage, baggage, backpacks, duffel bags or suitcases are permitted. Female models shall bring own black and nude panties and strapless bra (or panties and strapless bra in your skin tone); black and nude (any other colors that you wish) stiletto high heels; breast petals/nipple patches/no show nipple covers/adhesive nipple covers. Bring own cream, foundation, mascara, eyeshadow if you have any allergy! If you have long hair and if not many hairstylists registered, you are invited to do your own hairstyle including but not limited to dance buns, pigtail buns, little buns, prom buns, little buns, crazy buns! Please feel free to bring your own hair bun maker, hair bands for women; hair band braid hair clip or any hair accessories in order to make your own hairstyle such as dance buns, pigtail buns, little buns, prom buns, little buns, crazy buns if you wish to do this at the venue or do little adjustments during the show. Male models shall bring black stiletto shoes, matching color socks, and black tight pants. Male models shall wear clean male underwear matching your skin tone or black and nude! Feel free to bring any marketing tools to promote yourself at the event (compcards, 3-folds, business cards, or flyers). Models are to follow the production staff’s instructions. All Models shall follow The Code of Conduct (Section #25). Models are not to disrespect or talk negatively to or about the Producer, CMG Judges, Participants, or Staff. Failing to do so may result in the immediate dismissal from the current and future show(s) or promotional event(s) and you will be escorted out of the venue or the promotional events by security guards without delay. It is assumed that you have read all the details advised in this document and fully understand all that is stated. You do understand and agree that if you fail to abide by the rules and guidelines of CMG, this will result in the immediate dismissal from the event.
- STYLISTS AND MAKEUP ARTISTS
Stylists and makeup artists (MUAs) must arrive at the designated call time 9:00AM. All Stylists and MUAs are responsible for their styling and MUAs kits. Stylists and MUAs are responsible for creating the complimentary models looks. CMG will not be held responsible for the loss, theft or damage of styling or MUAs kits. Food and beverages are not permitted in the event venue or backstage at or near hair and makeup stations. Stylists and MUAs are to follow the production staff’s instructions. All Stylists and MUAs shall follow The Code of Conduct (Section #25). Stylists and MUAs are not to disrespect or talk negatively to or about the Producer, CMG Judges, Participants, or Staff . Failing to do so will result in the immediate dismissal from the show's event and you will be escorted out of the venue or the promotional events by security guards without delay. It is assumed that you have read all the details advised in this document and fully understand all that is stated. You do understand and agree that if you fail to abide by the rules and guidelines of CMG, this will result in the immediate dismal from the event.
- PHOTOGRAPHERS AND MEDIA/PRESS
Photographers and/or videographers (in house or visiting) as well as media/press must arrive by the designated call time 9:00AM, not after. Photographers and/or videographers as well as media/press are responsible for the safekeeping of their appurtenances (equipment, lenses, filters, cables, cords and storage media). CMG will not be held responsible for the loss, theft or damage of said appurtenances (equipment, lenses, filters, cables, cords and storage media). Food and beverages are not permitted in the event venue or backstage. Photographers and/or videographers as well as media/press are to follow the production staff’s instructions. Photographers and/or videographers (in house or visiting) as well as media/press shall follow The Code of Conduct (#25). Photographers and/or videographers as well as media/press are not to disrespect or talk negatively to or about the Producer, CMG Judges, Participants, or Staff . Failing to do so will result in the immediate dismissal from the show's event and you will be escorted out of the venue by security guards without delay or the promotional events. It is assumed that you have read all the details advised in this document and fully understand all that is stated. You do understand and agree that if you fail to abide by the rules and guidelines of CMG, this will result in the immediate dismal from the event. If Photographer wishes to publish his her own photos taken The CMG New York Fashion Week venue or scheduled Promotional Photoshoots else where (for instance other Fashion Magazine /Journal), he/she is expected to obtain The Official Permission from The Founder / Company/ The Producer.
Within one week after the show, Photographers and/or videographers (in house or visiting) as well as media/press agree to provide digital copies of all photos taken at the CMG New York Fashion Week Show via Google-drive, other routes of delivery, or e-mail to email@example.com if photographers and/or videographers wish that their work will be sold, and be further promoted by the CMG, as well as by The CMG New York Fashion Week! Please edit and/or crop the photos as deemed necessary. Remember to submit your photographs A) as larger thumbnails (dimensions: 400 x 600 pixels, each occupying not more than 65.0 KB of disc space); B) as high resolution photographs (i.e., 300 DPI) with your (photographer’s) logo blended in in the lower left corner of each photo; and C) as high resolution photographs (i.e., 300 DPI) without any logo inserted. Received photos (A) will be posted in the photo gallery accompanied with the photographer’s name at http://www.cupanifashion.com/event-photogalleries.html) for sale. Received photos (C) will be used for post-event publications in order to promote the event, and any participants, including photographers. Received photographs and/or videoclips are considered property of the Founder / Company Event. The Event logo will be blended in the lower right corner of every photograph sold. Each participant will have the chance to expand his / her own photo- and video portfolio and may win awards as frequently as she / he appears on all modern social medias (with the most likes), photoshoots, interviews, runways, magazines and press releases. Participants may obtain photographs directly from the CMG New York Fashion Week photo-gallery http://www.cupanifashion.com/event-photogalleries.html. The cost per three (3) photograph will be $10.00 (sales taxes not included). The Founder / Company will receive 30%, and the photographer will receive 70% from the revenue of any photographs sold. Please note that the generated revenue does not include sales taxes. Photographer/s with most "LIKES" and "Photos Sold" will be considered as "The Eventful Photographer 101" Winner. Each participant of the photo contest is assisting “the Founder / Company” in the identification of the Most Outstanding Photographer(s).
- I understand that I may be called by The Founder / Company for photo- and video-shoots including preparatory work by organizers and all parties (event partners, designers, models, venue) who will be involved in the event, ads, models training / rehearsals, designers photo-shots / interviews, off-site models’ training sessions and onsite models’ preparation by MUA and hairstylists, and the venue.
- I understand that The Founder / Company is devoted to get my name and contribution across all modern media in all of Company’s “Event” publications, ads, press releases, including but not limited Fashion Magazines and Cupani’s website and social media including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, and Instagram, Twitter. I understand the my name and my photos are subject to publishing. Please note that Editors of these Magazines will select the best photographs for publications. The Company will also nominate “The Best Photographer for the "Event". Devoted photographers may be nominated for other fashion coverages, nationally and internationally.
- I understand that the Founder / Company/ CMG New York Fashion Week is planning to have several photoshoots and videoshoots in order to demonstrate the concept of the Event/s. I agree to participate at the aforementioned photoshoots and videoshoots if I will be called by The Founder / Company.
- I understand that I will follow Company and “The Event" across social media and share / tag The Producer/ Company on my own social media and will demonstrate my effort and contribution to the event as follows:
The Producer Lacie Cupani
CMG Paris Fashion Show
#cmgparisfashionweek #luxury #Models #designers #hairstylists #MUA #photographers #photogrid #cmgnycfw #NYC #LosAngeles #Atlanta #Houston #Dallas #Chicago #Montreal #Toronto #Paris #London #Tokyo #Moscow #Milan #Rome #Sydney #Berlin #Dubai #cmgdubaifashionweek #amazingfashionmagazine
- I understand and agree that I may be photographed / video recorded / interviewed by The Founder / Company in order to promote me, my brand, my involvement and popularity.
- I understand that I may send out messages across all social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube etc.) in order to raise awareness about my contribution, participation either in the model casting, model training / rehearsals, and my involvement in the demonstration of collections showcases and events. I understand that my messages across social media will attract my followers, friends and their friends, increase my success when an announcement will be placed by The Founder / Company. My chances to win and succeed will increase if more followers and friends know about my involvement, contribution, and success.
- I agree to represent The Founder / Company and Event/s and myself with the utmost dignity. I agree to show respect to The Founder / Company partners, volunteers, models, designers, media and other participants. The Founder / Company and its partners agree to reciprocate respect.
- I agree to adhere to scheduled calls, and photo and video-sessions, show runways given by The Founder / Company. I will remain in the Ballroom during the Event and dismiss immediately after the event ends. In the event if the participants (Designers, Models, Hairstylist, MUA) late, then you unconditionally run the risk being excluded from the event be being late.
- I agree to notify The Founder / Company and coordinators of any issues, conflicts, sicknesses, tardiness, absences that might be detrimental to the production at least 48 hours before a scheduled event.
- The Founder / Company declines any responsibility in the event of medical emergency prior/during/or following fashion show or promotional photo-or videoshoots. All participants who have medical condition/s are responsible for own medical treatment.
- I acknowledge that I am responsible for all of my preparations, travel arrangements, lodging, and meals. The Founder / Company will not be held accountable. I acknowledge that The Founder / Company is not liable for personal losses, illnesses, and / or injuries to participants during events. I agree to contact the Company / Founder and / or the assigned coordinator directly with any issues that may arise.
- The Founder / Company is not liable and not financially responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged appurtenances (e.g., equipment, tools, photolenses, filters, camera / laptop bags, habillements, cables, cords, straps, storage media and the like). I agree not to smoke, vape, chew tobacco, consume recreational drugs, take medications causing drowsiness, or drink any alcoholic beverages shortly prior to, and during preparatory work, the actual event, and post-event photo / video sessions.
- Winner (designer, model, stylist, MUA, photographer) is responsible for purchasing his/her own roundtrip /airplane ticket from and back to his/her point of origin. Winner is also responsible for procuring his/her own travel document (e.g., a valid passport, entry visa if applicable), food, meds, sightseeing gear, city guide book/app, and transportation expenses during the entire trip to and from the fashion site of The Fashion Show either in NYC or Paris France. Winner will need to sign a contract prior to departure. Failure to abide by the provisions listed in the contract may lead to disqualification
- If you are selected as the Overall Winner but cannot attend the CMG New York City Fashion Week show, then you will be required to relinquish all cash and prizes awarded to you. In the event, If the Winner chooses not to participate at the next fashion event where he/she has been invited, CMG reserves the rights to invite the winner next in ranking.
- I have read and understand the expectations in regards to my involvements. I acknowledge that the Founder / Company has the right, at its sole discretion, to add event dates, change schedules and make cancellations. I acknowledge that the Founder / Company has the sole discretion to accept and / or deny my participation in the event of non-compliance to this agreement and has the right to dismiss me from participating due to providing false information, my failure to comply with rules and guidelines. I acknowledge that the Founder / Company has the sole creative control of the event. I accept that all decisions on award recipients, on my make-up look and hairstyle selected by the Founder / Company and I forfeit the right to contend.
- I understand that unauthorized photography / video recordings not pre-approved by the Founder / Company is prohibited backstage, press / media area at event productions. I further understand that products including photography or video recordings are property of the Founder of the Event/s. I may obtain my favorite photos directly from galleries of all participating photographers. Please contact the Founder / Company if you would like to use any photography or video recordings originated from the 2018-19 event/s.
- I hereby authorize The Founder / Company to take and publish photographs, interviews, as well as videoclips in the connection with The CMG New York /CMG Paris Fashion Week Show or scheduled Promotional Photo- or Videoshoots taken prior, during and after the event of myself and / or the minor child or children listed below, and our names and likenesses, for the use in the event's print, online and video-based marketing materials, as well as other publications. I am granting a release to allow the Founder, its owner, contractors, agents and guests to record, film, photograph, and / or videotape segments of the "Program" (CMG-The Model of The Year Competition; Cupidon is inviting You!; The CMG New York City Fashion Week; The CMG Paris Fashion Week; Organized Promotional Photo-Video-shoots) featuring my likeness, voice, image(s), and property (the “Material”).
- I have agreed to be photographed and / or videorecorded by the Founder / Company, its owner, successors, heirs, shall own all rights of every kind in said photography, audio and / or video recordings.
- I hereby grant the Founder / Company, its successors, heirs, licensees and assign the exclusive, universal, and perpetual right to use my likeness, voice and / or (original or edited) image(s) in connection with and / or as part of the Program for my own advertising, exploiting, promotional, and publicity purposes across all media. I hereby grant the Founder, its owner, successors, heirs, licensees, and assigns from and against any and all claims, causes of action, suits, cost liabilities and damages whatsoever that I now or hereafter may have against them in connection with the Program. I also understand that the content of “Program" is owned exclusively by the Founder / Company and I can use it with the written consent of the Founder / Company.
- I have understood and agreed that the Founder / Company, its successors, heirs, licensees are under no obligation to contact or call any model agencies or other affiliated organizations. I further understand that I shall not apply/register if I'm bound to any contractual agreements with any model agency or other such organization. I'm solely responsible to obtain granted permission originated from model agencies or other organizations if I wish to participate at the CMG New York City or CMG Paris Fashion Weeks.
- I hereby release and hold harmless the Founder / Company, its successors, heirs, licensees from any reasonable expectation of privacy or confidentiality for myself and for the minor child and children listed below associated with the images specified above. Further, I attest that I have full authority to consent and authorize the Founder to use their likenesses and names.
- I further acknowledge that participation is voluntary. I will not receive financial compensation of any kind associated with the taking or publication of my photographs or participation in company marketing materials or other publications. I further acknowledge and agree that publication of said photos confers no rights of ownership or royalties whatsoever.
- I hereby release The Founder / Company, its successors, heirs, licensees, producers, contractors, employees and any third parties involved in the creation or publication of Company publications, from liability for any claims by me or any third party in connection with my participation in the events organized by the Founder / Company.
- I attest that electronic signatures of participants (e.g., designers, models, stylists, MUAs, photographers, media/press, judge members, interns or other listed) via electronic submission by email of required documents at www.cupanifashion.com is considered equivalent to his/her actual physical signature.
- I attest that I have read all the details advised in this Agreement & Memorandum of Understanding document and fully understand all that is stated. I do understand and agree that if I fail to abide by any of the stated rules and guidelines, this may result in the immediate dismissal from The CMG New York City Fashion Week/ CMG Paris Fashion Week or the scheduled promotional photo- and video-shoots. I ascertain that I have read, understood and agreed to the above.