CMG WORLDWIDE FASHION WEEKS/SHOWS EXCLUSIVE MODEL ETIQUETTE
Modeling is a combination of personality, skillful control of your image through the lens of a camera, and the ability to know how to walk and turn on the runway with confidence. Models participating in CMG WORLDWIDE FASHION WEEKS/SHOWS (CMG New York City Fashion Week, CMG Dubai Fashion Week, CMG Paris Fashion Week, etc.), are expected to showcase their Model Etiquette at all times, by using these guidelines:
1.You are CMG Worldwide Exclusive! Whenever you are at the Event you are representing yourself and the company. We expect models to conduct themselves in a mature, gracious, and professional manner when communicating with prospective clients and other models.
2. You are a CMG Worldwide Role Model! As a model, you are always in the public eye. Industry professionals and fellow models are watching you. Companies want to work with models that are enthusiastic, positive, and dedicated. In a family, no member is more important than the other.
3. Be Prepared! When participating events be prepared. Be ready for any situation. Always bring your Model Kit, which should include: (Female Models) Pasties, Nude Thong, Black and Neutral colored heels, masking tape, strapless bra, double sided tape, Deodorant (clear/stainless), Curling iron, Bobby pins, panty liners, safety pins, Lotion (no oils), baby wipes, Makeup kit, and a change of clothes for after the event.
Note: Please make sure you shave all areas that may be seen. (i.e. under arms, legs, and bikini line). Always be ready to network. Comp cards are a model’s business card. Bring your business cards! Male Models - Bring dress shoes -All that may apply above!
4. Be On Time! People are waiting for you– Staff personnel, other models, stylists, makeup artists, and photographers. Show dedication by being prompt and courteous.
Note: You must call/ no less than 48hrs before a fashion show/event if you are unable to participate due to an emergency. We need time to find your replacement. No exceptions! Emails are not acceptable.
5. Follow the Yellow Brick Road! Staff and clients often give instructions for particular events. Ex: What outfit you will wear, how hair will be styled, how your make up will look. Please understand that in a fashion show the vision is the Producer’s/Client’s. You may not like it, but we want you to look your best and would never have you look any other way. However, please feel free to communicate any outfit you may not be comfortable with (i.e. too revealing).
6. Be Unique/Be Exclusive! You were selected based on your individuality and overall persona. Our goal is to fine tune your image and swagger. Be open to learning and mentoring others as well.
I have read and understand the above CMG WORLDWIDE FASHION WEEKS/SHOWS Model Etiquette and Expectations. I agree to adhere to all Exclusive guidelines.
If you would like to support and donate for Orphans, please feel free to purchase your donation ticket at => $2 donation $4 donation or $10 donation
Many thanks for your Kind Generous Support!
If you wish to adopt child/ orphan, please contact Dr. Lacie Cupani, CEO, Designer and Producer on Facebook or via firstname.lastname@example.org